Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Interview with Sempre Vintage!

This week Sempre Vintage joins us! 

Please tell us a bit about yourself?
 I have always been an avid lover of vintage clothing and accessories. I also strongly believe in recycling whenever possible. These two loves have found a great marriage in my business- Sempre Vintage. Wearing and collecting vintage is a great way to make sure wonderful items have a second life and don't go directly into a landfill. My goal is to find interesting and unique, but still very wearable vintage items and find them a good home.

How did you come up with your store name?

“Sempre” is Italian for “always.” The items in my store deserve attention and exude a style and sophistication that will never go out of fashion.

How does Buffalo influence your work?

I opened this business 3 years ago after moving back to Buffalo from Brooklyn. I felt that the Buffalo community needed a chic vintage shopping experience. I love this city and have had a wonderful reception. Sempre Vintage was just voted the Best Women’s Vintage Shop in Buffalo Spree’s Best of Western New York 2013!

What is the best thing about having a etsy shop?

The people I sell to are really wonderful. I have to say that I have had very few negative experiences. I feel that I am selling to knowledgeable collectors of vintage with great style who will truly treasure the pieces in my collection. This makes my business very fulfilling.

Where can your work be found locally?

I have a physical location inside the Webb Trading Company at 1396 Hertel Avenue. Our space offers a unique shopping experience. Complimenting my vintage collection is a carefully selected array of fine antique furniture, decorative arts and home decor. Come visit us!

Where can you be found online?

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/semprevintage
www.semprevintage.com
https://www.facebook.com/semprevintage


 Thanks so much for sharing more about you and your shop with us! If you live in Western New York and would like to be featured on the blog please contact me for more information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment